Each year, millions of Americans have their identity stolen. The Federal Trade Commission wants you to have the information you need to protect yourself against identity theft. This video can help educate viewers to save time and money by minimizing the risk of becoming a victim and reducing the emotional stress that often comes with identity theft. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/idtheft.
Comment Moderation Policy
We welcome your comments and thoughts about the information on this page. If you do have something to say, please be courteous and respectful to other commenters. We won't routinely review or edit any comments before they are posted, but we will delete any comments that:
1) contain spam or are off-topic
2) use vulgar language or offensive terms that target specific groups or contain personal attacks
3) are sales pitches, promotions, urls or links to commercial sites
4) spread clearly misleading or false information
5) include personal information, like home addresses